NRF Student Ambassador
NRF Student Ambassadors should be ambitious, resourceful, and highly-motivated students capable of leading the NRF Student Association on campus. NRF Student Ambassadors will serve as the liaison between NRF and their school. This is an enormous opportunity to make a large impact, have fun, and help grow the NRF community on your campus.
The position as NRF Student Ambassador is a year-long commitment (2017-18 academic year). The selected student is expected to register as an Ambassador on https://nrf.com/nrf-student-ambassador by Sept. 29, 2017. The selected student is expected to fulfill the responsibilities listed below each semester.
SPRING semester responsibilities:
Participate in (or host) two community service projects/events by April 16, 2018.
Retail is opportunity. Retail is innovation. But most importantly, retail is community! No matter what products they sell, a core principle of any great retailer is to give back to the community. That’s what we’d like you to do. Service project requirements:
- At least 10 members must participate in a service project or event that is food and/or retail related. For example,
- Partner with or volunteer at a local retailer or restaurant
- School hosted service days (register as a NRFSA group): MLK Day, Earth Day, Ghandi Day, World Serve Day, Alternative Spring Break, etc.
- Volunteering at a food bank, homeless shelter, Goodwill, etc.
- Hosting a canned-food or clothing drive
- Share your service project on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram under the #retailsfuture hashtag
- Submit details of your experience below including photos and a short description of the service project or event on NRF.com.
Meet all your spring requirements by Monday, April 16 and you will receive an NRFSA certificate of completion or NRFSA pin for graduation.