Coordinator, Member Data
Floating Share Widget
National Retail Federation’s dedicated staff of more than 100 makes an impact in the lives of retailers, retail employees and consumers every day, and our collaborative culture reflects the passion and innovation of the industry we serve. A career at NRF offers opportunities for learning, travel and professional growth.
NRF is seeking a Coordinator, Member Data who will ensure the quality and integrity of data in NRF’s Association Management System (AMS). The successful candidate will possess intellectual curiosity, embrace open collaboration, and take an energetic approach to fulfilling our mission.
- Collaborates with NRF internal departments to ensure the accuracy and integrity of member data in applicable association systems
- Audits and updates demographic data for member companies and individuals
- Supports the data quality and data management activities for the organization
- Evaluates, implements, and maintains standard operating procedures for AMS system
- Participates in the coordination of staff training for AMS and system reporting features
- Participates in system testing for AMS upgrades
- Collaborates with Data Services Team to develop and implement data quality standards
- Manages returned mail, email bounce backs and member company profiles
- Creates custom reports for staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years’ membership experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access
- Expert skill-level with membership databases, experience working with NetForum is a plus
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities effectively and professionally and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), as well as strong listening skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently, accurately and on schedule
- Ability to work and collaborate as a part of a motivated, driven team
- Some travel required
How to apply
To apply, send your resume and one-page letter summarizing your interest, qualifications and salary expectations. Please reference the Coordinator, Member Data position in your cover letter. Email your application to email@example.com, Attention: VP, Human Resources, NRF, 1101 New York Ave., NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005.
National Retail Federation offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a focus on work/life satisfaction and balance. NRF seeks to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff.
Find out how the retail industry impacts jobs, income and GDP in your state. View the map and check out the data.
NRF made The Washington Post's list of Top Workplaces in D.C. for the second year in a row.