Floating Share Widget
National Retail Federation’s dedicated staff of more than 100 makes an impact in the lives of retailers, retail employees and consumers every day, and our collaborative culture reflects the passion and innovation of the industry we serve. A career at NRF offers opportunities for learning, travel and professional growth.
NRF is seeking a Coordinator, Data to join its Information Technology team. The Coordinator, Data will be responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of data in NRF’s various data management systems. As well as helping to implement NRF’s new data policies and strategies for each system, as necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess intellectual curiosity, embrace open collaboration and take an energetic and flexible approach to fulfilling our mission.
- Audits and updates demographic data for member companies and individuals
- Supports the data quality and data management activities for the organization
- Manages returned mail, email bounce backs and member company profiles
- Collaborates with internal team members to develop and implement data policies and quality standards
- Documents and maintains standard operating procedures for new data policies and quality standards
- Collaborates internally to coordinate staff training for systems and reporting features
- Participates in system testing for AMS upgrades
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field
- Minimum of one year of association/nonprofit membership experience or relative internships.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access
- Proficient with membership and conference registration databases (experience with NetForum, Experient, a2z and/or Higher Logic is a plus)
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Ability and flexibility to switch between tasks, projects and priorities effectively and professionally
- Ability to follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), as well as strong listening skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to work independently, accurately and on schedule
- Ability to work and collaborate as a part of a motivated, driven team
- Some travel required
How to apply
To apply, send your resume and one-page cover letter summarizing your interest, qualifications and salary expectations. Please reference the Coordinator, Data position in your cover letter. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Manager, Human Resources, NRF, 1101 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005.
National Retail Federal offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes focus on work/life satisfaction and balance. NRF seeks to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled and collaborative staff.
Who We Are
Find out how the retail industry impacts jobs, income and GDP in your state. View the map and check out the data.
NRF made The Washington Post's list of Top Workplaces in D.C. for the second year in a row.