NRF hosts regional dinners exclusively for retailers to get together, network, learn and enjoy a relaxing meal in a great local restaurant. Target audience for these dinners include all retailers who have a digital, ecommerce, innovation, marketing, supply chain, and technology roles (title levels – manager and up).
- Sponsor may bring three attendees (employees from your company)
- Sponsor may bring a gift item to hand out
- Sponsor can provide a three-minute introduction before dinner
- NRF will also send invitations to a list of US-based contacts provided by sponsor (max of 75 retailers)
- Sponsor logo is included on any event signage, webpage, or marketing materials promoting the dinner
- Sponsor will receive a list of dinner attendees' company and job title
- Speaker can raffle off a gift to collect business cards. Gift must have a value of at least $150.
- NRF will send a follow up note to all attendees and can include a link to the sponsor website and contact information for sponsor representatives who attend the dinner. Note will be sent within one week of the dinner date.
Alex and Ani, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Blue Nile, Costco, Dollar Shave Club, Etsy, Hayneedle, Macy's, McDonald's, Nike, Nordstrom, REI, RocksBox, Shutterfly, Sur La Table, Teleflora, Tiffany & Co., Wayfair, Williams-Sonoma, Zumiez.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to Associate (non-retail) members and are limited to one (1) dinner between March 2018 and February 2019. For more information, contact Tami Sakell, Sr. Director of Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales at 202-661-3044 or email@example.com.