Floating Share Widget
Standard Requests for Proposal
Standard RFPs help retailers select software applications to fit their specific business needs.
The creation of a comprehensive RFP can be extremely costly. Many companies spend an inordinate amount of time and effort creating an RFP for a particular system, and if their document has overlooked or is missing key requirements, it can become even more costly to the company in the long run.
Standard RFPs significantly shorten the time retailers spend researching new applications, allowing them to focus their efforts on finding the best software for their requirements.
Available for Download
Members can download Standard RFPs free of charge. Non-members may purchase Standard RFPs for a fee of $5,000 each.
- Master Agreement (guidance on contracting issues)
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- Distributed Order Management (DOM) New!
- LP Exception Reporting
- Master Data Management
- Payments Solutions
- POS (version 2.0)
- Price Optimization
- Signature Capture and Online/Offline Debit Solutions
- Video Analytics Solutions
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Workforce Management Systems