Floating Share Widget
NRF has been conducting its annual Super Bowl Spending Survey since 2005 to see how Americans plan to celebrate one of the year's biggest sporting events.
American adults are expected to spend an average $81.17 per person as an estimated 188.5 million people watch the New England Patriots take on the Philadelphia Eagles in this year's Super Bowl. Total spending is up 8.5% from $14.1 billion in 2017.
- 2017: Consumers will spend $14.1 billion on 2017 Super Bowl
- 2016: An estimated 189 million Americans expected to watch Super Bowl 50
- 2015: 184 million Americans to watch 2015 Super Bowl, according to NRF Survey
- 2014: 181 million Americans to watch 2014 Super Bowl
Results of the Super Bowl spending survey are relased each year in January.
- Retail Library
- Annual Retailer Lists
- 4-5-4 Calendar
- Retail Technology Standards
- Retail Safety
- Consumer Research and Data
- Future of Retail
- Buying Guides