STORES Top Retailers 2016
Floating Share Widget
* Walgreens acquisition of Rite Aid pending approval, to be reflected in FY2016
** Revenues reported for the 53-week reporting period
Notes on Methodology
- USA = 50 States and District of Columbia. Sales in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam have been estimated and removed if reported as part of the U.S. business segment for that company.
- All retail sales estimates are excluding wholesale and non-retail services (not sold at store) but include online retail sales.
- Fuel sales are included, except where revenues of fuel exceed 50% of average store revenues; in this case sales are reported exclusive of fuel sales.
- All figures are estimates based on Kantar Retail research and company reports.
Source: Kantar Retail
- Retail Library
- Annual Retailer Lists
- Top 100 Retailers
- Hot 100 Retailers
- Favorite 50 Retailers
- Top 250 Global Retailers
- 4-5-4 Calendar
- Retail Technology Standards
- Retail Safety
- Consumer Research and Data
- Future of Retail
- Buying Guides
Find out how the retail industry impacts jobs, income and GDP in your state. View the map and check out the data.
NRF members come from more than 45 countries and all sectors of retail, from Main Street merchants to online retailers.
We set out on a road trip to find the most powerful retail stories across the United States, showing how retailers large and small are creating jobs, driving innovation and giving back to the communities they serve. This is Retail Across America.