Hot 100 Retailers (2016)
Floating Share Widget
* Revenues reported for the 53-week reporting period.
** Evine Live was part of ValueVision Media until 2015 when it became an independent operation. Organic growth in 2015 was 2.6% over 2014.
*** Torrid was part of Hot Topic until April 2015 when Sycamore Partners separated the two companies and it became an independent operation. Estimated organic growth in 2015 was 9% over 2014.
Notes on Methodology
- USA = 50 states and District of Columbia; sales in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam have been estimated and removed if reported as part of the U.S. business segment for that company.
- All retail sales estimates exclude wholesale and non-retail services (not sold at store); but include online retail sales.
- Fuel sales are included, except where revenues of fuel exceed 50 % of average stores revenues; in this case, sales are reported exclusive of fuel sales.
- All figures are estimates based on Kantar Retail research and company reports.
Source: Kantar Retail
- Retail Library
- Annual Retailer Lists
- Top 100 Retailers
- Hot 100 Retailers
- Favorite 50 Retailers
- Top 250 Global Retailers
- 4-5-4 Calendar
- Retail Technology Standards
- Retail Safety
- About retail jobs
- Consumer Research and Data
- Future of Retail
- Buying Guides
Find out how the retail industry impacts jobs, income and GDP in your state. View the map and check out the data.
NRF members come from more than 45 countries and all sectors of retail, from Main Street merchants to online retailers.
We set out on a road trip to find the most powerful retail stories across the United States, showing how retailers large and small are creating jobs, driving innovation and giving back to the communities they serve. This is Retail Across America.