Floating Share Widget
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries.
NRF membership provides retailers with the opportunity to advocate on important policy issues, gain insights from industry leaders and visionaries and network with retail’s best and brightest.
NRF membership is company-wide and extends to all employees.
Gain insights into industry trends
NRF provides members with valuable insights to make better decisions, transform their businesses and achieve their goals.
- Obtain access to industry benchmarking, consumer trend data, economic analysis and original research.
- Attend members-only webinars with insight and analysis from retailers and industry partners.
- Stay apprised of essential industry news through briefings and newsletters.
Network with retail’s best and brightest
NRF membership offers the opportunity to connect with 18,000+ companies.
- Receive discounted registration for NRF conferences and events and complimentary registration for NRFtech.
- Network with 18,000 NRF member companies and 41,000+ attendees at 22 conferences and dinners.
- Share ideas and best practices and ask questions about pressing issues through NRF Connect (new in 2017).
- Join one of 40+ committees to connect with like-minded peers.
- Connect with 11,000 job seekers on the NRF Job Board and promote open positions through NRF SmartBrief newsletters.
- Attend local events in 12 cities across the United States and Canada throughout the year.
For more information about the benefits of NRF membership, contact us at 202-783-7971 or email@example.com.
Retail members can post free openings on the NRF job board.
Curious about the return on investment of your NRF membership? See what you'll save on research, events and more.
NRF members come from more than 45 countries and all sectors of retail, from Main Street merchants to online retailers. Join us.
When you sign up for a MyNRF account, you can search for your company, and we'll let you know if you're already a member.