The overall role of the Shop.org Board is to provide strategic guidance and support to Shop.org’s leadership regarding programs and services. Specifically, the role of the Board includes:
- Strategic planning - Collaborates with Shop.org and NRF executive staff members to develop or refine the Shop.org mission, vision and general strategic thrust including key strategic initiatives and programs.
- Feedback - Provide ongoing feedback to NRF staff on the Shop.org customer experience, programs, competition and industry trends and issues.
- Support of programs and services - Where possible, provide support to NRF programs, products and services such as making introductions to potential partners, speakers or other resources.
- Serve as spokespeople - Where possible and in coordination with the NRF communications staff, serve as industry press spokespeople.
For more information, please contact Mary Kita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kevin Ertell, Global Digital Business Lead - Running, Nike Inc.
Billy May, Chief Executive Officer, Sur La Table Inc.
Matthew Shay, President and CEO, NRF
Board Members (member of the Executive Committee*)
- David Brussin, Founder, Chairman, Chief Product Officer, Monetate Inc.
- Ivy Chin, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, American Tire Distributors
- Bryon Colby, SVP, Digital Commerce, Cornerstone Brands/HSNi
- Nicolas Franchet, Director, Global Vertical Strategy, Facebook
- Josh Friedman, VP of Digital Commerce, The Neiman Marcus Group
- Jason Goldberg, SVP Commerce & Content Practice, Publicis.Sapient*
- Michael Griffin, Founder, CEO, Adlucent
- Kasey Lobaugh, Principal - Chief Innovation Officer Retail & Distribution, Deloitte LLP
- Alex Miller, SVP, Customer Expansion & Marketing Strategy, Qurate Retail Group
- Milton Pappas, Former Chief Marketing Officer, HBC Digital
- Rob Schmults, Former SVP, eCommerce & CRM, The Talbots Inc.
- Meyar Sheik, CEO & Co-founder, Certona
- Sarah Veit Wallis, VP Fashion & GM Women's Apparel, Walmart.com