International Retailer Membership
is available to retailers based outside of the United States.
Not a retailer? Service Provider Membership
is available to you.
RESOURCESNRF Global SmartBrief
- Learn about the latest global retail news by subscribing to this daily e-newsletter.2012 Global Powers of Retailing
- including a report on some of the leading retailers around the world.International Industry Data
- locate market data or industry indicators for a particular international marketplace.FIRAE Directory
- a directory of retail associations from around the world.International Trade Policy Issues
- This list of NRF policy positions — with detailed background information and analysis — is available to NRF members.
COUNCILS/COMMITTEESForum for International Retail Association Executives
(FIRAE) The Forum for International Retail Association Executives (FIRAE) seeks to promote the exchange of information among national retail trade associations around the world and works to identify opportunities for cooperation in domains of common interest. The forum is open to all national retail associations outside of the United States.
International Trade Advisory Committee
The ITAC members include senior retail sourcing, compliance, and government relations executives and general counsels, responsible for international trade, customs, and international labor issues for their companies both on the legislative and regulatory fronts.