Conducted in part with NRF, the Mercer 2014 U.S. Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey provides compensation data, extensive HR and industry practices information, and benefit plan features for all merchandise categories including specialty retailers. With nearly 400 locations reported across the country, the data allows you to gain visibility of your competitors and view compensation trends that are specific to the retail industry.
The National Retail Federation and Mercer are pleased to announce participation is now open for the 2014 US Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey. Participate today in the 2014 US Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey.
Results are also available for the 2013 survey. You may order data anytime. As a member of the NRF, you receive special pricing on the nonparticipant rate – a valuable $1,300 savings, order today.
Survey participant: NRF member $1,300
Survey nonparticipant: NRF member $2,600
Survey nonparticipant: Non-NRF member $3,900
Key report features include:
• Offers data analysis by size (revenue and employee), merchandise category, market category, organization type (corporate, division, subsidiary, group), and ownership (public, private), number of stores, and other factors
• Includes statistics on pay structure and pay increase practices
• Reports prevalence for health/group, time loss, and retirement/savings plans.
• Offers optional reports at an additional fee, including total remuneration values and queries for specific issues
Policies and Practices
• Provides incentive plan policies for select positions.
• Reports on commissions, sales contests, part-time benefits, paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick leave), staffing ratios, turnover, employee discounts, severance plans, relocation policy, stock purchase plans, incentive stock option plans, work life programs, and performance and recognition programs
• Includes such categories as recruiting and retention, miscellaneous employee relations, dress code, emergency closing, perquisites, corporate office perquisites, and company car practices
Purchase the 2013 U.S. Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey.
You do NOT need to be a member of the NRF to purchase or participate in the survey.
Prices vary by participation status, NRF membership status, and quantity of users. Order online.